Hi All,
I created my work spaces at 2020 May(maybe..) and created some pages.
Recently, I'm back after a long time. But I couldn't find my spaces, so I created new spaces T.T
How did this happen? Hot do I fix it???
Hi @이명규 ,
Pls refer to this post.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/All-pages-gone-from-space-Cloud-free-plan/qaq-p/1455932
Cloud Free sites do time out if you haven't logged in for a while, The data doesn't get deleted for 30 days.
Dear, @Ollie Guan .
Thank you for replying my question.
I checked that post you mentioned, and I found that email (written at Feb 9th 2021 ) saying my [2myeonggyu.atlassian.net] space would be deleted soon.
So,,, Is there no way to get access my old space?
Thank you.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is unrecoverable for the free plan.
Thanks.. T.T Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.