I have Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Confluence installed in the Cloud
All our employees have Confluence access. Only the Engineering team has Jira access
I am trying to display a widget with a Jira filter on a Confluence page but I keep seeing the message "JIRA project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it."
Things I've tried
- I have allowed dashboards and filters to be shared publicly.
- I have given access to the project to both Public and our "Confluence Users" group
- I have tried setting the Filter's access to Public, My Organization, and "Confluence Users"
Things I've noticed
- if the FIlter is public, I can see the filter directly (not through Confluence) if I am NOT Logged in
- If I am logged in as a Confluence (only) User I cannot see the filter directly, I am instead redirected to the Service Management Portal.