Multiple projects in the biggantt software do not load. I can open the projects fine outside of biggantt.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Hi @Christian Wilson
I would check if there are any additional filters added that would not let you see the project tickets.
Check the quick filters and also the task scope filters.
Regards
There have been no filters added, everything was working a few days ago with identical filters and smaller projects whos in biggantt with the same filters.
I should note this is only affecting certain projects, one or two other projects still show up just fine in biggantt. it appears the ones that are affected are the largest projects
Check the performance guide here and hopefully you get an answer before @Anna-BigPicture replies.
Link: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/biggantt/8.1/getting-started/biggantt-sizing-guide
If you are still experiencing the problem, I highly encourage you to reach Technical Support out via our Service Desk, providing us with more details like your base URL. Our experts and developers will investigate your instance individually.
Following up on this, the issue still persists and is intermittent.
I am beginning to believe that the issue is related to the app being unable or have a slow capability in resyncing of data. The app works but the larger projects have trouble loading
Synchronization issues are individual and may be caused by many reasons, e.g., a number of users. Please have a look at BigPicture Sizing Guide to find tips regarding optimal setup.
Nevertheless, I recommend contacting our Service Desk so that our experts can review your instance and pinpoint the exact cause of intermittent performance issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.