Hi @Mayur Jadhav
I hope you can help me. I have created a new question as suggested as I was replying to a related issue that you commented on. I am trying to integrate Jira and MS Teams and I am getting stuck in the Connectors screen.
1. I go to the Teams Channel, the more options and then Connectors.
2. I go to the Jira Cloud option and then I click Add.
The result is, nothing happens. I am expecting to see a configure button that you have mentioned in a previous question. But I do not see a configure button. There is a Configured menu item and when I click on that (this is after I have clicked Add as above), I just get the spinney wait symbol and nothing happens.
I would be very grateful if you could help as to what I am doing wrong.

