I've created a simple filter in my project and I would only like to export displayed fields or select specific fields to export. There is only the option to Export all fields from the dropdown menu.
Try clicking on the "Go to advanced search" button in the top right.
From the subsequent page there are more options in the dropdown.
This is what I am presented with when I click on the Export button from one of my filters:
Are you able to post what you are presented with?
So that does give me the additional options, however, it is only temporary as each time I go into the project it defaults back to the view I had before.
From the Advanced Search screen you can Save the filter.
My Saved filters open by default in the Advanced search format.
I agree this isn't ideal, maybe it will be changed in a future update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.