Hello,
is there any option of obtaining an XSD file that would map the XML file that is a result of space export? I'd like to parse-out only the elements that contain textual content of the space. Thank you in advance!
Best Regards,
Jonáš Pospíchal
Hi @Jonáš Pospíchal
Thank you for your question!
There's no way to generate an XSD file for Confluence; you can refer to Nic's answer in the question below:
Solved: XML export does not provide XSD: what is the equivalent?
There's a feature request about XSD in Confluence. I recommend sharing your use case on that ticket and following it for updates:
I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.
Take care,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
honestly I don't know how could I have overlooked that already existing ticket, sorry for redundancy. Thanks for the answer, I'll find a different solution.
Best Regards
Jonáš.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.