Hello,
We recently launched our Jira SM service desk... and yesterday, a user wrote to me saying he could not access a ticket (portal) link that was shared with him. He was listed in Request Participants, but unable to see the ticket.
I searched for answers and found others saying that all users must have Browse project permission to see tickets in the service desk (and this won't grant them visibility to tickets they're not on). So I granted that permission to "Service Desk Customers" in my project.
At first, he still could not see the ticket... but after a few minutes, he could. All seemed well.
But now in my project settings, Jira is telling me that my configuration is wrong and it wants me to undo what I did. Can someone help clarify what's correct here?
Permission errors
This service project has permission errors that can impact functionality. You can correct the errors manually, or click Fix permissions and we'll fix them for you.Learn more
Hide errors
- The permission configuration for the Customer Portal is invalid. The Service Desk Customers role is assigned to: