I have a local Jira instance set up. How I can check if its JiraServer or JiraDataCenter ?
Hi @Jubin M Jacob
For this you need to have Jira Admin Global Permission.
1. Click on Setting cog button and search for Application and click.
2. After clicking on Application new window will open and where you can see Version and license.
3. look for License type where you will have something Evaluation/Commercial ( Datacenter or Server).
Cheers,
Mayur
Please let me know if its helpful!!
Hi @Mayur Jadhav
Thanks for the reply. This is how its coming for me. I am using the latest jira version 8.20.0.
One of Community Leader suggested an another way is
Login to your Jira and have a look at the footer. If you have Jira Data Center installed, then you will see something like this:
v8.0.0#8001-sha1:88eca:node2
If you can see the "node" word, you are on Data Center.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.