Hello,
I have create a team managed project A and company managed project B. I want users of project A to access Project B but not the other way round. I am unable to find it
Hi @Osama Khawaja ,
Please do not try to prohibit a user from accessing the project, the correct approach is to authorize and allow access based on the user/user group.
Team managed project and company managed project have slightly different permission management methods. I believe you can find the method in the following post.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/next-gen-permissions/
Thanx for the link but how can I restrict the user of Project B to one project and not show the list of all projects
First, you need to determine which groups this particular user belongs to.
Secondly, you need to check the permission scheme of each item one by one until you remove the specific user.
ThankyouÂ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.