Hi I would like to get a total hours: Example.
Field 1 - 3 hours
Field 2 - 5 hours
Field 3 - 2 hours
Total Hours : 3+5=5
Awww. that's unfortunate.
Thank you for the response. ^_^
You can do this using automation, it has math expressions that you can use.
For this math expressions, do I use story points? I am trying to get just the total of that field highlighted in yellow.
Are you trying to sum it up for all you issues? Where will you be storing the result?
The field you highlighted is not a default Jira field, so use that in you math expression to calculate the sum.
We are using cloud , so will store it there. Yes I customized that field.I am not very familiar with math expression so I guess I have to read more about it.Thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.