Hi - I am trying to start a new sprint and the button is greyed out.
I have already enabled the Parallel Sprints setting in Products and am a Site Admin.
Project type is Scrum and Team Managed.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Hello, @Lauren Mattingly ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Check and see if you are an Administrator for the team-managed project.
Hi @Robert Wen_Cprime_
I am an admin for the project as well as the Site. Any other tips?
I'm going to reach for the "dumb question" here and ask if you have Sprints enabled as a project feature.
I'm looking at the following page for other ideas: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-sprints/
Any way you can add a screenshot?
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ I did have that enabled..
I think I figured this out while fetching the screenshots - looks like the ability to have parallel sprints is only for company managed projects, not team managed projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.