Story points are assigned to issues but not appearing on the board. I've found quite a few old questions relating to this issue but the resolutions are based on the old Jira layout.
Can you please verify that you have “Story points” and “None” in your board settings estimation configuration. If you have ”remaining estimate…” selected that grey bubble will display remaining time not story points.
As these are most likely task issue types, they might not have the story point field assigned to them. Unfortunately Jira only enables story points for the story issue type in some project templates.
Yes I do
How do I add the story point field to the Task issue type?
And you have story points entered in the issues that are not displaying?
Yes, all the issues have points assigned. When you click on the issue the points show as expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.