Hello everyone,
I've added jest-unit test reports which outputs to ./test-reports/junit.xml
The pipeline hasn't been changed, but I can see from the documentation and other community question threads that the build should pickup the test file report automatically and display a tests tab on the page.
So attached is a screenshot of the page, where you can see the pipeline is picking up the test report, but it's not showing the expected "Test" tab next to the "Build" tab in the top left.
What am I missing? Do I need to modify the build plan in any way?
In the pipeline I'm just running npm commands, the deployment included.

EDIT:
I'm aware that the docs mention "The Tests tab will only show if you have failed tests to review." (https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/test-reporting-in-pipelines/) but then I've seen threads in this forum where an Atlassian team member Philip Hodder said "We now display the successful tests too. But don't generate a full report." (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Where-do-I-view-pipeline-test-reports/qaq-p/689754) So I'm not sure which is right