Hi all,
I usually create an sprint for week, until end of year.
I have a lot of issues coming in and they are created constantly. Every time, for each issue, I link them with the correct sprint, depending on its due date.
I would like to know if there is a way to include an issue automatically (using automation rules) inside am "already-planned" sprint (with its start and end dates) once the issue has the Due Date filled/changed.
An user case:
- I have an Sprint (Nov21_03) that starts on 8 November and ends on 15 November. It's not the "Active Sprint", not even the "Next sprint".
- I create an issue where I fill the Due Date field with "16 November 2021". (So it should be inside the Nov21_03 sprint).
What I expect (Automation Rule):
- Jira "understands" that the Due Date of that issue type is "inside" the start and end date of a planned Sprint so the system assign automatically the issue with the correct sprint.
Thank you very much,
Jofre