When I open XXXX.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/XXXX/notificationsIt all of a sudden just displays an empty page, I don't believe anything was changed. I've cleared cache, tried another browser, nothing seems to work.
Any ideas?
I'm experiencing the same issue with one of our service projects. Our other projects do not have this issue. Can somebody help us out here?
Thanks!
I have the same problem, it happened after I set the notification scheme to none. Currently, I would like to restore the previously used scheme, but I don't know if it can be done in another place than this?
I have indeed found it is because of a missing notification scheme.You should be able to add one by going to the direct link:https://[yourcompany].atlassian.net/secure/project/SelectProjectScheme!default.jspa?projectId=[IDofyourproject]
It helped! Thank you for finding a solution on how to change this notification scheme
Hi,
Im having the same issue after i changed the notification scheme to none. Now trying to change it back to normal or another scheme im getting an error.
Trying the link provided to the notification scheme i get to the page where to change scheme, but after i choose scheme i get an error
Hi,you need to add two additional elements to the link. Apart from [yourcompany], you also need to add [IDofyourproject], these are the last digits that you see in the url after entering the project settings. These numbers correspond to the project id.
Hi Michal,
I have follow those steps, and thats when i get to this screen to associate the notification scheme. I then get the current error.
If i don't use this link https://[yourcompany].atlassian.net/secure/project/SelectProjectScheme!default.jspa?projectId=[IDofyourproject]
then i just got to a blank page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.