Hello,
I Need to configure Gmail with JIRA i need a help regarding this in OAuth2.0 Configuration.
Thanks
Hi @talha ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think it's marked as Jira Software Cloud.
Is it for Jira Server? If yes, you can check this - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/allowing-oauth-access-939938965.html.
Thanks for the replay. But it does not fullfil my need. Please help me in configuring my Gmail with the JIRA for issue creation.
Where are you stuck?
I have a very very simple Jira (and Confluence and Bitbucket) Cloud with Gmail working fine for me just by filling in the fields they asked for when I tried to set it up. So, I can tell you it works in a simple case. So I think we need to know what is not quite so simple about your case?
I am trying to add my Google account with JIRA but problem is it always add with basic authentication type. i want it with OAuth2.0, Can you please guide my how to enable my mail server with OAuth2.0 and what steps i am missing.
Help needed.!
All you have to do to get Jira to use Gmail is fill in the fields it asks you for.
Could you tell us where you are stuck with this?
I added the field for incoming email option. but when i add the Gmail it will add account with basic authentication type. i want it to add with OAuth2.0. How i add my email as OAuth2.0?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.