How to export linked issue with a certain issue type filter applied?
For Ex: I have 20 stories in a sprint and each of the stories have multiple linked issues like bugs, tests, tasks. I need to filter out only the linked bugs for each of the story
Issue key "ABC-100" is a story that is linked to a bug ABC-101 and task ABC-102
Issue key "ABC-103" is a story that is linked to only a bug ABC-104
Issue key "ABC-105" is a story that is linked to only a task ABC-106
Now I need to export a CSV with all stories that has a linked bug with the relevant bug IDs
Expected filter result for above example should be like below,
ABC-100 linked issue ABC-101 (ABC-102 should not be displayed as it not a bug)
ABC-103 linked issue ABC-104
ABC-105 should not be exported as there are no linked bugs