Hello,Would it be possible for you to open the endpoints:https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-project-key-and-name-validation/for OAuth 2.0 (3LO). When I call the API, I get the following error:
Request to: https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/ed3f4cf2-aded-4ece-bb56-c008acd39f30/rest/api/2/projectvalidate/validProjectKey?key=hsp
Headers:Bearer Token with access token Accept: application/json
Why are you trying to connect to that system?
The main reason is to be able to use Jiras project key generator when making sure that the project key at project creation is valid. Therefore it would be nice if the project key generator feature would be available through API for oAuth 2.0. I could of course check it through the validate API if my key is valid before submitting my project through POST, but it would be beneficial if the key generator endpoint would be made available for oAuth.
Why are you trying to do that in someone else's system?
You mean in my own system? Because I am making a Jira integration, and keys are not automatically generated as stated in the API documentation itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.