Hello --
I'm trying to start a very simple sprint that has only one task assigned
Trying to add IAM-430 to current sprint NS Sprint 2021-43(10/29/2021) AND start this sprint. Getting error message
JIRA message - Issue does not have a value for the 'Estimate' field. Values entered after the start of the sprint will be treated as scope change.
Answer?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/start-sprint-warning-792311695.html
Cause
This is caused by the sub task issue type being associated with the story point field. The more common configuration would be to have 'issue type global ( all issues) selected for story points. The default behavior for the "Story Points" field only includes the issue types of "Story", "Epic" (and in newer releases "Task").
Resolution
Go into custom fields by typing g+g while logged in as an admin. Find the story points field and hit configure. On the next screen click on edit configuration. From the 'Choose applicable issue types' select.
I'm afraid I'm still having a hard time understanding what I need to do to get rid of this error and start my sprint.
Issue-Starting-Sprint : cad0600f-9155-4c81-9587-b65963caaf17