I have an automation rule that looks for issue type "Feature Request" that are in "Selected for Development" status. It then checks the linked issues in the "is parent of" link section. It checks to see if all Stories in the "is parent of" are in Done. If they are all in Done it moves the Feature Request to Done. This works fine if the only issues in the linked issues are stories. If there is also something else in there, such as a task, the rule fails.
If I update the condition to be "some match specified JQL" instead of "All match specified JQL" it works, but also works even if all stories are not in Done. Is there a way to make this work if all stories are in Done and ignore other "is Parent of" links?


In this image I want the 3 stories in the red box (all in done) to trigger the rule to process. Right now it fails because of the task that is also there.
