Hi again
I am trying to finish my most complicated project and that is why I am asking to often lately.
Problem: I have two different smart multiselect fields. Let's call then mymultiselect1 and mymultiselect2. The record can be update by different people, selecting options from mymultiselect1 field.
I want the options selected by each person passes from mymultiselect1 to mymultiselect2, keeping the options already in that mymultiselect2. Let me explain myself better.
mymultiselect1: options: A, B, C, D, E, F
mymultiselect2: options: A, B, C, D, E, F
User number one chooses option A and automatically the value passes to mymultiselect2, which now has the value A.
User number two chooses option B and automatically the value passes to mymultiselect2, cointaining value A, and now passes to A, B
And so no. Every user sees only a few options from mymultiselect1, depending on the team they work to. The reason why I am doing this is because I want the form state passes to complete if and only if mymultiselect2 cointains all the options available.
I have tried the following approach. Rules for field definition that changes mymultiselect2 adding the content of mymultiselect1, with this sintaxis: mymultiselect2=[entry.mymultiselect2],[entry.mymultiselect1], but doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong? Should I try it via IFTTT instead?
Thanks again, experts