Hi,
I am very new to Jira and there's a lot of elements I don't understand. If anyone can help with step by step instructions I would be grateful.
The title says most of it but I want a board where my team can add issues as "feature requests" and members of the public (ideally those logged into Jira on their own accounts) can vote on the issue. This will help us to decide what takes priority.
I understand I can apply permissions to allow this but which exact permissions do I need to apply and to whom? See below what I did. When I added this to view watchers permission the URL for the board was still not visible to a friend who also has Jira.

To be clear I only want the members of the public to vote and not to be able to do anything else like comment ect...
Thanks in advance.