I have a tricky situation, we have a set of custom fields lets say field 1, field 2, field 3 and field 4 all of them which should be shown in a table like below
field names.jpg
can this be done in JIRA out of the box or using any add-on??
@Bharath Kumar Can you brief about this more? Are you trying to bring these fields on Create Screen without values or on View Screen with values?
If you looking to bring these fields on View screen try out Database Customfields
https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/database-schema/database-custom-fields
If you trying to bring these fields on create screen, then you need to explore more.
Not natively, you'll need some add-on to reformat the whole issue view. I don't know if there is one.
I just need these values inside a table on the view screen, on the create screen the custom fields can appear normally. It just on the view screen that these custom fields should be shown in a table format. I did attach a image to show how I would like to have them appear on the view screen please let me know if that can be done.
I will keep checking Nic, anyways thanks for the reply.
Consider using a scripted field where the logic collects all the custom field data and formats the view as a table.It might be straightforward, but you'll have to tweak a bit as I'm not sure what renderer is being used to show the content of the scripted field
Then Database custom field will fix your problem.
Cheers!
ohh nice thanks for the reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.