I have working with tasks with my team but today I realised that some tasks dont show up in the dashboard with status "closed".
Looking details I discovery that the status is "Closed", but the problem is that resolution is "not solved".
Hello, @Isaac Oliveira ; Maybe you need to review the resolutions of the workflow. I enclose a link with info I hope could be useful for you.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-statuses-resolutions-and-priorities/
Check your workflow. It looks like that you don't show Resolve Issue Screen, to set resolution. OR you can automaticaly set resolution in postfunctions, using "Set field value" option. There you can select "Resolution" field, and set needed resolution value.
Hi Jose, my workflow is set up. And my resolutions are active.
Check transitions to "Closed". Looks like that you don't have function, setting "Resolution" on one them. And then you can add there resolve issue screen or postfunction.
You can check history log of Story without resolution, and see, from what status was made transition, without setting "Resolution".
I cant batch move items to resolved, appears blocked.The strange thing is that I'm the tool's administrator.
The tasks that I migrated to completed and even so are not resolved, they have a history.
check transition from "deploy prd" to "Closed" - looks like that there is no "Resolution" setting. As for batch moving - you can't make it, because there are no transitions from "Closed" to other statuses
How do I add resolution to status?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.