Is it possible to use "link to confluence page" in a recurring task?
I don't see it is possible and now wonder if I haven't enabled it.
/Katja
Hi @Katja Wass ,
Thanks for posting.
I think you should check this earlier post in community to add recurring/periodic tasks in confluence - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/periodic-tasks-in-Confluence/qaq-p/161211.
Please let me know if that helps.
Seems not possible to use "link to confluence page" in a recurring jira issue.
Hi @Suvradip Paul
Thanks for coming back. I've had a look and this is wrt Confluence. Not what I am looking for.
I am trying to find out if I can a link to a confluence page in an issue created in "Recurring Tasks for project". Could be used as an easy access to documentation if link is added to the jira issues.
In any issue created in a project you can add links to confluence, webpage or other. Seems not possible to add to a recurring task created in a project. At least I can't find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.