Hi All I have created an automation rule to send email with a list of issues and the valus of due date is not returned. All other values are returned properly.<ul>{{#lookupIssues}}<li>{{key}} - {{summary}} - {{duedate}} - {{description}} - {{assignee.displayname}}</li>{{/}}</ul>Can you please help what I am doing wrong as per above ? The filed name ?
Thank you
Have you tried {{issue.duedate}}?
i agree
{{issue.duedate}} - Returns the issue's due date.
{{issue.duedate}}
Hi @Chronis Kalfas -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately due date is not one of the fields supported by the Lookup Issues action:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/#Smartvaluesgeneral---lookupIssues--
And it may not be added due to the possible performance challenges; there is a suggestion to add more fields to that action: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75018
There are two possible work-arounds for this if you really need the due date in that email:
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Yes. The feedback I got is that this is not returned, for performance reasons. So its not because of the syntax.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.