Rightly or wrongly, I have a use case where I would prefer NOT to have some request types on the portal BUT have them still able to be created. I found that I could see the "type" from the create button and tried to find the right permission to have OTHERS outside the project be able to create with that. However I can't find the permission to make it so.
My view:
Their view:

I am trying to find the permission to have non members of that SM project be able to create from the Create button by Request type. I was able to do get my screenshot with 3 of those hidden from the portal.
Does anyone know how to expose that? I got it so they had the "Issue Type" by adding JUST to create but nothing else. Is there another (or different) permission to add for them to see "Type"?