Hello again
I have several Confiforms that contains one or more multioption field, of several types. They can be multiuser, multiselect, checkbox groups, dropdowns, smart or dumb, ... It doesn't matter the type, but the number matters.
In some of them, I have less than three, and I can Copy Confiforms Data to a child form without any problems. But, when having three or more, that returns an error and you're not allowed to copy with flatten entries.
I use a trick that consists in Copy Confiforms Data in an intermediate temporary child form that contains only one multiple field, and then from this one I triggered another Copy Confiform data, now flattening entries to a third permanent form. That works perfectly, and now, having learnt how to use IFTTT to trigger action in cascades, I can do that in one step.
My question is for the Atlassian staff: is there any other more simple way to do that? If the answer is NO, are you considering to implement in the Copy Confiforms Data a box to select the field to flatten entries by, so that you can choose one, two, three or more multifields without this "trick"?
Thanks again in advance.