I'm trying to add an image to the header of the page and added HTML code to header block in "Space Settings -> Look and feel -> Pdf Export". However when I export the page I don't see anything on the header of the page:
@Saidmurod Saidkhonov Welcome to the Atlassian community
For the image can you please use the full URL and see if that resolves the issue. Documentation can be found here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/advanced-pdf-export-customizations/
@Brant Schroeder Thank you for your response.Yes I've already tried that but nothing is shown. I think it's ignoring html code at all. I tried testing just texts, but that also not showing. Or am I missing something?
@Saidmurod Saidkhonov I followed the directions listed in the link above and was able to get it to work. I had to make sure that I provided width and height on the image. It also will only work on full site exports and not page exports just in case you are doing a page export to pdf.
Forgot to mention that this was key:
Follow these instructions to include an image on your page:
Attach the image to a Confluence page.
View the list of attachments on that page, then right-click the image and copy its location.
Paste the link into the appropriate src="" attribute in your PDF Stylesheet, as shown above.
Edit the image URL so that it is relative, by removing the first part of the URL before /download/....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.