Support has confirmed that I am the admin on our Jira account, but when I try to get to user management, I get a pop-up that shows that I need permission. I am trying to 1) confirm I am the admin again and 2) get past this error.
Any advice?
Welcome, @Payline to the Atlassian Community!
So, on cloud, there are several levels of administration:
Organization Admins: Responsible for the sites that a domain has
Site Admins: Responsible for a single site. User and group management is here
Product Admin: Responsible for a product (in your case, Jira). Here is control of the projects, issues, permissions, and the like.
To get past your error, you need Site Admin privileges.
Thank you, Robert. How would I go about obtaining that/figuring out who has site admin now?
You're going to have to talk with the person that initially set up the Jira Cloud. They would have been set up as organization admin/site admin.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.