Hello,
Two weeks ago, I stopped receiving any email notifications from JIRA and Confluence. I did not make any changes to my Gmail settings nor JIRA or Confluence settings.
Please help!
Thank you,
Ziad
Hi @ziad.ibrahim ,
check if your outbound mail is disabled. If both the global outbound mail settings is okay and gmail settings are ok, then I would file a ticket with Atlassian Support to take a look.
You may want to always reconfigure your gmail settings to see if anything changes.
-Ben
Hi Ben,
All my email notification settings are enabled in JIRA and Confluence.
@ziad.ibrahim : Is this only isolated to you only? It its global, then I would check with the admin on the outgoing mail settings.
Hi @Benjamin
Yes, it is isolated to me. My other teammates are getting their notifications without any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.