Hello,
A team in the org has requested the Smartsheet for Jira add-on.
Problem 1 - Can't hide per project? Now we all have to have it (but not use it) in our projects too, boo hoo!
Problem 2 - Has annoying bug whereby the "Search, select or paste link here..." text box, steals the focus. So all the Jira shortcut keys e.g. 'm' for comment result in an actual 'm' being captured into Smartsheet's text box... instead of invoking the Jira shortcut. To invoke shortcut, I first need to click out of the text box and this defeats the point of having shortcuts in the first place.
Smartsheet has a 'Hide' option but I have clicked it many times and it doesn't work.
I am not a Jira admin and have logged a request to our admins to either hide or remove.
Beyond that, this add-on should not steal the focus from Jira.