I have 2 boards set up: a Dev board and a Test board. There is a flow between the boards such that once the developers have done their work they put the ticket into the last pipeline on their Board, which is the first pipeline on the Test board.
When I close a sprint I always set the unfinished tickets to move into the next sprint.
When I start the new sprint all the tickets in every pipeline on both boards EXCEPT this one pipeline which connects the two boards, moves into the next sprint and stays in its location on each board. All the tickets in this joined pipeline go into the Test board Backlog.
So far I have tried changing the status of this pipeline, using BACKLOG, and READY FOR TEST. I have also tried changing the ticket statuses from IN PROGRESS to DONE. Changing the statuses of tickets and pipelines did not change this behaviour.
I need the status of the tickets to show as DONE otherwise the reports don't work (we can't see how Dev work is progressing unless tickets change status to Done).
Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening? It's incredibly time consuming having to go through all the tickets in Test Backlog and put the relevant ones back into the sprint board every 2 weeks.