I setup a workflow on JSD with 1 step approval. It's working as expectation.
But if I add an automation rule to change the Approver , it don't send email approval to new approver.
Hi @Lan Dang _Tyme_ ,
The Approver step should auto place an approver or a list of possible approvers. Also be able to choose how many is needed to approve to move the ticket.
What is the need for an automation rule to change the approver if one can be set by the approval on the workflow?
If you still need the automation rule and it continues to have issue, you can add an action also to the rule to alert or e-mail out.
Thanks,
Ben
Hi @Benjamin , my scenario is: for the normal permission we have a list of approvers, 1 of them can approve the request and I already setup in the workflow with default value in approver field.
But if customer need a permission higher (admin) we will need change the approver to next level to review. So I created an automation rule to change the approver if it match the permission condition.
I expect it will send an email approval to approver when when the automation rule trigger.
Got it. You need to set the e-mail or alert action in your automation rule trigger in order for anything to be sent to the intended person.
-Ben
Hi @Benjamin ,
I can't find the alert action on automation, I only can find the option send email with the customize content. But I expect it will send the approval email as below
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.