Hey Community,
Has anyone else noticed this issue? I am using Insight for Cloud and have uploaded a few objects and given them attributes via a CSV import. That fun is another story, but now that they are in there, I notice the order of attributes on my object view page keep shuffling, like so:

Has anyone noticed a way to keep this consistent? Of course, on the "attributes" panel, they are all listed in a consistent order...
I would like to keep track of several more attributes for my objects, but I fear this page will become very hard to read if I add too many. Any suggestions? I can't see it being "most recently updated field" at the top, as in both of these objects, the most recently updated is either bottom or middle.
Edit to add:
It might be interesting to note that it behaves itself immediately after an upload is done, and then the scrambling happens later. I am not sure how much later, as it was a few days between uploading and then me coming back to use it again.