Good morning.
My role in an new organisation I am working for is to the PM for all projects. Thus I am responsible for the delivery and implementation of all our agile projects that will be going forward. We are a small team that is growing ... but Ive got some critical projects that are coming with big clients and I have to deliver.
Ive opted to switch to JIRA because MS Project is just not suitable for agile software projects. But I need to get to grasps with the tool very quickly.
My functions will be both as a PM on JIRA and as a Administrator for the tool for the organisation. I would like to know if the following courses from the JIRA University are worth it:
- JIRA Admin Part 1: Project Configuration
- JIRA Admin Part 2: User Management and Schemes
I think these are the two courses I need in the immediate to get me going in the tool. I would appreciate an opinion on somehow has done them before and if I would always have access to the video once I have purchased it for future reference.
Thank you.
Regards,
Sizwe