Hi,
Looking for any tips or helpful information for someone who is moving their organization from ServiceNow to Jira Service Management. Specifically, with the catalog, I am trying to replicate the ServiceNow workflows where I am able to open a Request and have the subtask for a team, and then when one subtask is complete it opens the next subtask for the next team. I think it could be done with automation somehow but not sure how to trigger when the subtask of the parent task is complete that it will know which subtask is next or which one just closed.
For example... Customer orders computer, I want a Request qued with a subtask to order or pull pc from inventory. Once that is completed then the next subtask will open for the imaging team to image that pc. After that is done the next subtask will queue the deskside team to deploy the pc.
Thanks for any help you might have!