We run a software company and incidents are logged under client names and the users at that client. I've just been running through the tutorials and have a trial setup but i'm struggling to understand as a ticketing system how I can setup separate clients with the relevant users assigned to each client.
I've looked at setting up individual projects but we don't have agents that specifically work on individual projects so the tickets should be prioritised and reviewed collectively for all clients. Also as a manager there seems to be no MI or overview of all projects....
My goal is for the following:
Client A - user 1, user 2
Client B - user 3, user 4
My agents (agent 1, agent 2) would be able to see all tickets for both Client A and Client B and as a manager I would be able to see performance of agent 1 & 2 for all clients as we as performance for both clients against SLA etc.
I'm only trialing this at the moment so please excuse my lack of knowledge at this point. I just want to ensure I can achieve what I need!
Many Thanks...