I have a confluence space that should be linked to all service projects by default when a service project gets created, therefore I would like to know is it possible to make a Confluence space automatically link to a new Jira Service project?
Hello @Sutee, Sengkaew,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When creating a new Service project is created, a new space is automatically created and linked to the new project.
It’s not possible to select a default space to be linked to new projects.
Currently, there are no feature requests suggesting this option, so please, feel free to raise one on https://jira.atlassian.com (project JSDCLOUD) adding more details about why this option would be important for your environment.
Kind regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz OK, that is clear and understood, thank you very much.
is there a way to do it via API? What happens if I create multiple projects and want to link the same confluence space with all of them? sounds like something simple
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.