Whenever a user applies a issue link to an Epic, I would like it to apply to all issues in the Epic.
This is the current rule I have that does not work. Based on the audit log, nothing occurs after a link is created.
Hi @Brett Fitzpatrick
Does the audit log show the rule triggering?
And, two suggestions to help:
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @Bill Sheboy !
Thank you so much for your rapid response. Its unfortunately still not adding the links to the tasks under the epic.
Current automation:
Brett, please try to keep to one thread as that will help others in the future know if there are multiple answers to a question. Thanks!
What type of project is this: company-managed or team-managed?
And, would you please post an image of you audit log showing a case when you expect the rule to trigger? Remember to expand the "show more" to view the details.
Next, did you change the edit to copy values from the trigger issue?
Here is an example from the audit log:
Thanks, Brett. Are you certain that is the correct log, as it does not match the rule image you posted? For example, there is no indication that the condition did/did not match.
I sort of tracked down the root cause. In the above ticket, THREAT-120 is the ticket being linked and THREAT-618 is the Epic. I would like the link of THREAT-120 to be on all the issues in the Epic (Threat-618), thus, I must use the "Destination Issue". Unfortunately, I don't believe I can further loop on the destination issue as I can't create another branch off of it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.