We would like to have the limit raised so we can export more than 1000 records to Excel. Is this is a restricted function with Atlassian On Demand? I don't see it on the list... How can we have the max set to 3000? Thanks.
Hi Wendy,
have a look at the export-to-excel-lin:
https://YOURJIRA/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-excel-current-fields/ID/SearchRequest-ID.xls?tempMax=1000
Here you can just edit the tempMax to whatever you want :-)
Kind regardsAndré
Be aware that using this trick can overload your server - there's a reason there's a limit. Also, it is possible to lock Jira so that it flatly refuses to allow you to use the trick - you'll get an error message if you see that.Finally, the request to report on more than 1000 issues is a big red flag for "broken process" or "humans need education"
Ah, Ok, they've probably limited it to prevent you overloading the server.
You may find it easier to question the users on why they think they need huge downloads.
Tried that and get an error - Sent the error to Atlassian. Not sure if I can do this because we are Ondemand client.
I try to do this and I generated the following error message:
Encountered a 403 - Forbidden error while loading this page.
403 - Forbidden
JIRA home
Right, that means your admins have enabled the hard limit which prevents you from bypassing the protection and overloading their server.
Talk to your admins about getting it removed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.