Hi!
How can I see who I can ask permission to get access to a Confluence Wiki?
Best regards Alexander
@Alexander Welland There should be Contact Site Administrators link on wiki you are trying to access. Typically have to fill simple form after clicking on that link which will send notification to your site admins stating that you need access.
Hi @Alexander Welland and welcome to the community!
You can't see the, but you could contact them via the following URL, IF the admins have activated it:
https://YOUR_SITE.atlassian.net/jira/contact-administrator
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Alexander Welland Nobody will know this except your Confluence Wiki admins and Atlassian Support. You can ask your colleagues who referred you to this site or you can open a support ticket to Atlassian support who can help you with this.
Hi and thanks for the quick reply all.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
I sent message with the contact form and will see what happens.
I just get this page. Wish there was a button saying what you are saying, but cant find it anywhere.
More specifically, its the the space i want to access which is the problem and has no contact info to admin.
https://YOUR_SITE.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THESPACEIWANTTOACCESS/
Hi @Suvarna Gaikwad
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.