I want to give some users permission to create a template for our Space, as outlined in this article here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-template-296093779.html
However, I not even this setting gives them the permission. Is there something else I have to do?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @eric I can see that you have Admin access to the Space. Space administrators can create their own, custom page templates in Confluence Cloud.
If you go to Space Settings -> Look and Feel -> Templates, you should be able to create/edit templates there.
The link you shared is for Data Center version, for cloud hosting type, please refer this link.
Hello @eric Welcome to Atlassian Community!!There are two way to create the template, first space template (Space admin can create) and second global template (confluence admin can create).I can see that you are the space admin, so you can create the template for your space. Click on left sidebar SPACE SETTINGS --> Click on CONTENT TOOLS --> Click on CREATE TEMPLATE.Let me know in case of any further help.Thanks,Prashant Sultania
Note: Upvote, Like or Accept Answer if it resolves your query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.