I have send an invitation email to invited a new team member. But the email wasn´t received by the team member. In the side administration I can see the invited user an confluence told me, that the email was send? What went wrong?
Hi @Patrick Luchner , welcome to the Community!
It's possible the email account returned an error to our mail delivery service - this can happen for a variety of reasons such as the mailbox not being ready to receive mail yet (if it is newly created), or if the mail server believed the message was spam and sent it back. In this case, our mail service places a pause on further deliveries to that account.
I can check for this condition on a particular mail address, but would need to know the email address of the user, or their mail domain (if it is not a large public mail provider). If you are uncomfortable posting the domain here, you could alternatively email me directly at deads at atlassian.com with the users' email address, and I will check our mail services for this condition and reply back here with the results.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Hi Daniel,
We have a similar issue. A new user didn't receive their invitation email. Will you be able to check for us too?
Hi @Tanuja Awasthi Singh ,
I see you opened a case with Atlassian Support as well and we were able to get the user unblocked. Based on the response code mentioned in the support case, you might benefit from adding a mail flow rule to Exchange to help set the correct SCL for emails coming from Atlassian. Details are here:Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud
I seem to be having a similar issue. Can you help me unblock a user as well?
Best,
Delasha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.