We have created the project plan in Microsoft Projects (mpp). We would like to track the task & deliverables using JIRA. Please let me know how to upload the mpp plan to JIRA
Thanks Supratim
Hi @[deleted], While I have not attempted this myself I expect what you would have to do is create a CSV from your Microsoft project file and import it into Jira. I think that there are also add-ons for this feature as well. Finally, I have seen a number of posts previously on this question. I have included a link that shows a list of these posts. You may want to look them over.
import MS Project plan
Hi @[deleted]and welcome to the community!
You may be able to sync your work using an app from the marketplace. Perhaps this would be the easiest way to go.
Now, if Microsoft project has an export as csv (or JSON) of your project, then perhaps you can further modify this csv, in order to import it to Jira. Keep in mind that prior modification to your Jira project might be needed.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.