I have a project that has 2 issue types.
Although I set the bulk import to use a specific issue type, it creates the issues under the other type.
How are you mapping the issue type from the import file? Is the target issue type at the issue level and not sub-task? Is the "other type" the default issue type for the project?
I have an Issue Type column and I put the name of the issue type, although I don't think this is correctly mapped so not too sure how to do it now because is expecting a JIRA field and this is not a field, but the type of the issue
Ok, that's correct, but you need to do some mapping in the Jira import for issue type. It doesn't take the string as is, you still have to say "where you see Bug in my file, that means the issue type called Bug in Jira".
That is, unless I'm not looking at the same import process you are doing.
Can you run us through what you are doing to import?
ok, cool sure i can take you through, with screenshots or do you have a different way?
This is bonkers. The import from the system does not allow you to define a delimiter like doing it the other way does.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.