I'd like to set a default issue type which has different screen scheme. I just cannot find the way how can i set this up. There is a "Default screen scheme a i cannot change.
I'd like to "Nem kiválasztott" issue type to load default in Create Issue
This is where i'm trying:
https://snipboard.io/fmUMbQ.jpg
Thanks in advance.
Hi
As of JIRA 7 (released on October 6, 2015), new projects are not created using the default issue type scheme. Depending on which Project template you choose, a fresh set of schemes will be created for you. These new schemes do not use the default issue type scheme.
If you would like to create a project that uses the same schemes as an existing project, we have introduced a new "Created with shared configuration" feature when creating projects. Simply select an existing project, and JIRA will create a new project that shares all the same schemes as the existing project. Learn more here.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-11222
Hi @Tadas Apulskis , This question is tagged under as Cloud/ Jira Cloud.
@Antal Dávid - Could you please confirm ?
@Tadas Sorry maybe i wasnt clear enough. I'd like to change the default issue type scrense scheme in an already existing project not creating a new one with existing config.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.