Hi Team,I have a service desk running and pulling requests/issues/tickets in JIRA from my site. I cant find Labels option. Please help???
Hello @wahaj_afzal
Welcome to the community.
Can you please provide more information about your problem and provide some screen images of what you are seeing?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill . Thankyou.Actually the labels field was hidden. I reconfigured it to appear in the "Details" section from field configurator. The problem now is that It is appearing as an uneditable field.
Here as shown in the screenshot, I can not select or edit "Labels" field.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Normally the Labels field will display in one of the panes on the right labeled "More Fields" or "Details". In the field configuration for the issue view the field is also often set to be hidden when empty, but you can reveal those hidden empty fields by clicking on the More Fields link that appears at the bottom of that pane.
You should be able to click in the area next to the field where it says "None" and that should open the field for editing.
Hi @wahaj_afzal - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Make sure the Labels field is on the Edit screen for that project.
@Trudy P Claspill thats the problem, I am unable to click "None" (The area right next to the field "Labels") and unable to open it for editing. It does nothing when clicked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.