Hola
Estoy buscando un valor inteligente que obtenga la información del campo de contexto, específicamente el campo Email, ya que necesito crear una regla la cual envíe un mail de respuesta a esa dirección de correo electrónico.
@Roberto Vargas J you need to validate an email or just send a email to this field ?
I need just send a email to this field
@Roberto Vargas J You will need to use smart values to do this.
First - insert the action "Send Email"
In the field "To" you will use the smart values {{issue.Email}} to get the value of this specific custom field in issue.
The Subject and Content, then you can create templates or fill with the informations that you find necessary.
I hope I helped you.
If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted solutions, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.
If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.
Thank you ! The {{issue.Email}} value was what I needed.
Thank you very much for the quick answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.