Hi ,
I got the embed widget code I got confused about the place where I need to paste .
Where shloud I paste the code .
I've been reading documtation about embed code in Jira noy help ,please help this urget .
Thanks in advance .
Khaled
Hi @Khaled Arafat
Try to copy the code shown above and insert it at the bottom of your content, just before the </body> tag of your HTML Application. See if that helps!
Hi Alex
Thank you for reply , it dose not work I copied embed Widget code into chrome before </body> same thing,
It seems after I paste it info Html code there is no change .
However Widget settings looks correct I assume there is something missing which I could not find yet .
Why you pasted it on chrome? To test it out?
Just place it inside a div on your html. This should work:
Hi Alex ,
Sorry for the late response, you know it was Saturday and Sunday.
There is something with code I've tried to embed code what causing the issue?
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.